Monday 24 October 2011

Inter:Mission

I am indeed that Emily Cawse, Deputy Editor of Inter:Mission Bristol. Described by my own cruel hand as a wannabe slacker with a crippling addiction to doing and a direct descendent of the real Monty Python. I got involved with I:M because I'm passionate about culture, but I giggle too much in serious exhibitions and art-house cinema.

You can read my articles for I:M on their website, of course, along with all the other excellent reviews, features, listings and blogs about the Bristol cultural scene.

(I've decided to post all my work for I:M on this blog after it's been up on the site for about a week. Not that I imagine my opinions are drawing massive crowds, but it does seem like a conflict of interests to split my miniscule readership between two different sites. If you read both, I will love you forever.)

1 comment:

  1. After the homepage, your Nick Helm article was the most viewed page yesterday (I got mesmerised looking at statistics) - you are popular!

    ReplyDelete